Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
- Manage the supplier relationship which includes researching and resolving any issues (includes all written and verbal communication) for assigned suppliers, as well as coding, batching and entering/uploading transactions into AP system for payment.
- Process any required adjusting entries for assigned suppliers. This includes debit memos, disallowed discounts, proof of deliveries, etc. and obtaining proper approvals for each required adjustment.
- Research and validate that invoices received for processing should be paid for assigned suppliers. This may include matching invoices to receiving documents, verifying that appropriate approvals are present, etc.
- Understands and demonstrates Essendant Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Senior AP Processors and AP Management
- Proficient Excel skills to review statements and reconciliations
- Proven ability to review, reconcile and communicate with vendors to resolve issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Word to communicate to internal and external customers
- Strong problem solving skills to gather and analyze data to the proper conclusion
- Intermediate organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of one-year applicable work experience, three years of experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor?s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35©