Nursing Technician (CNA) - 5E Surgical (Night Shif
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60612
Nursing Technician (CNA) – 5E Surgical (Night Shift) (Job ID .#110806)
Hours Per Week:
Original Posting Date 8/23/2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant required.
- High School graduation or equivalent required.
- Two (2) – three (3) years of current Medical Surgical hospital experience required.
- Alternating weekends are required
- Excellent attendance, interpersonal skills and work history required.
The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an affirmative action, equal opportunity
institution/employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services.