Corporate Communications Professional
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60661
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant professional experience, preferably at a PR agency or in a corporate communications setting
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related field
- A strong track record developing, executing and measuring the success of strategic communication programs
- Good time management and organization skills; comfort working under deadline pressure
- Creativity, flexibility and initiative
- A high degree of diplomacy and discretion
Impact You’ll Make:
- We’re looking for a great communicator to join TransUnion as a Consultant on our Corporate Affairs & Communicationteam. This person will join a dynamic communications team that helps build and protect TransUnion’s reputation with key stakeholders worldwide. The ideal candidate will have versatile communications skills – including strong written and verbal communication – and the ability to develop a variety of communication deliverables, working with cross-functional teams within TransUnion and outside agencies. Develop and implement corporate communications programs that build TransUnion’s reputation. Deliverables may include email messages, presentations, media statements, website content, articles, video, talking points, Q&A, social media, digital signage, and more. Many projects will focus on legal and compliance communications needs and span multiple audiences such as media, customers and consumers.
- Collaborate with colleagues from various departments across TransUnion to support communication projects. Key relationships include colleagues representing compliance, legal, public relations, marketing, sales, internal communications, design, web, social media, and more.
- Support corporate communication programs by helping to draft and execute project plans, including writing and getting approval of content, and facilitating production with TransUnion’s creative team.
- Support projects related to public affairs and issues management initiatives by helping with efforts like media monitoring, content development, research, and project tracking.
- Help prepare reports and presentations that communicate communication effectiveness.
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Marketing Communications
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.