Azure Lead Developer - Onsite
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westchester, IL 60154
Req ID: 67327
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Azure Lead Developer – Onsite to join our team in Westchester, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
The desired individual will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement solid, scalable and flexible solutions using Azure Paas (Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, Azure Analysis Services, Azure DataFactory, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure DataBricks, Azure DataLake, Azure DevOps, Azure Storage) to support clients digital transformation roadmap to the Azure Cloud environment using SAP ECC/BW as a data source.
- Create from the ground up a scalable architecture implementing Best Practices in Azure using Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure DataBricks and Azure DataLake.
- Ability to Architect and implement Azure DevOps with SQL DB/DW, Azure data factory and Azure DataBricks objects
- Experience building Azure DevOps Pipelines containing SQL DB/DW, Azure data factory and Azure DataBricks objects
- Utilize Azure DevOps to create automated test scripts
- Solid experience using Azure DataLake
- Minimum of 1 year Azure Cloud Web development
- Minimum of 1 year Azure Data Factory
- Minimum of 1 year Azure Cosmos DB
- Minimum of 3 years of SSIS package development (2012 or above)
- Minimum of 3 years of understanding of Kimball DW design methodology
- Minimum of 4 years experience in requirements gathering
- Minimum of 4 years of experience producing design documentation
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Employer’s Job# 600971600A1
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.