Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Requisition Number: 75510
Insight is seeking a Security Administrator to help with their DataCenter consolidation and move.
The overall objectives of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, Management and Support of the Security environment both on-premise and in AWS.
- Resident may be required to travel to the new DataCenter Co-Location facility.
- 5 years of relevant Security and Firewall experience
- Expertise across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security and virus protection
- Experience and knowledge setting up, configuring, maintaining and supporting Cisco ASA firewalls and AWS firewalls, AWS Firewall Manager and AWS WAF.
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches.
- Investigate security breaches. Incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
- AWS and cloud platform as a service (PaaS) security
- Good understanding of routing protocols such as RIP V1/V2, OSPF, IGRP and EIGRP
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS Direct Connect and ELB
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, Switches, Routers, Cables, Bridges, MPLS, etc.
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, TFTP.
- Good understanding of Switching, Standard Access-list, Extended Access-list and Vlans Configurations.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of firewalls and Security related equipment across multiple sites
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams
Nice to have:
- CISSP or similar Security Certification is a plus.
- Fortinet knowledge & experience is a plus.
Insight helps Fortune 500 and mid-tier enterprises transform their data centers to meet tomorrow’s IT challenges today. From recommending ways to bridge the gap between IT and user expectations to implementing advanced technologies like ITaaS and cloud, to providing robust managed services and technical support, we make IT relevant – standardizing, optimizing, and managing how business gets done.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at .
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked .#417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, .#12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked .#23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and .#5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Chicago || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Chicago, IL ||
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law