CNC Set-up Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Monee, IL 60449
Job Description As a part of Molex, Triton manufactures for our Consumer and Commercial Solutions Division servicing customers globally. Triton provides complete solutions for power distribution systems with 51 years of manufacturing excellence -copper and aluminum busbars, insulated and laminated busbars, flexible busbars and related products. We are looking for a CNC Set Up Operator that wants to be part of a growing company.
Here is an opportunity to learn a trade on the job. We will teach you. This role will be a CNC Set-up Operator where you will provide daily machine operations, self-inspection of product, troubleshooting and machine setup. We will train you as a CNC Punch Boschert Operator. This position is 2nd shift.
- Setup of CNC punch (Boschert), including tool assembly and minor maintenance
- Read prints, for part parameters and correct part output
- Measuring the parts with calipers and gages, reporting nonconformances to the lead for correction
- Tracking production results into the system, such as nonconformances and quantities made
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
Visit us: www.molex.com
Our Blog: www.connector.com
Molex History: www.history.molex.com
Position Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work 2nd Shift, 2:30pm-1:30am, M-Th
CNC Punch Operator experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to read and interpret tool detail and assembly drawings
- Ability to perform geometric shop calculations
- Ability to read and use measuring devices, including but not limited to gages, squares, protractors, calipers, and micrometers
- Flexibility which demonstrates the ability to respond to frequent priority changes
- Communication skills to exchange information clearly and concisely with co-workers, supervisors and other departments
- Problem solving and decision-making skills to assess each project and determine how the job should be set-up
- Familiarity with computer operation including the use of various CAM software packages
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify
Employer’s Job# 9706BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.