Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mchenry, IL 60051
Hiring 10 Warehouse Associates in Elgin, IL.
Are you interested in long term work with a great company?
Call today and get started soon! Contact Trevor Sayad today at (847)995-7113 or email 247R@kellyservices.com
OPEN POSITIONS: Warehouse Associate
PAY: $14.50 / hour
- 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Order Picker & Packer
- Inventory control / cycle counts
- Use of a RF scanner
- Will be trained & Certified on driving a forklift – No experience needed.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Replenishment of all warehouse areas.
- Capable of reading, prioritizing and executing replenishment reports.
- Understands how to interpret and identify warehouse locations and can perform all forms of product movements.
- Basic understanding and execution of inventory error resolution process.
- Understand and apply all process related data inputs on the company host computer system.
- Perform general and area specific warehouse maintenance duties (Housekeeping).
- Capable of safe and effective operation of and can be licensed on all required power equipment.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours and lift-up to 40lbs
- Clean, climate controlled facility
- Weekly paychecks
- Kelly Services benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan & Holiday pay plan
- Corporate discounts
For questions or to set-up an interview time please contact Trevor Sayad today at (847) 995-7113 or email 247R@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.