Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
Visual Designer – Senior Associate
Locations: Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Chicago
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Visual Designer with a commitment to client experience to join the creative team within our corporate marketing department. In this role you will use creative problem solving to help transform business objectives and design strategies across a wide range of digital and print expressions, within the framework of an existing visual identity and brand guidelines. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone looking to work on a variety of projects as part of a collaborative team, with the ability to incorporate input from design leads, subject matter experts, executive stakeholders, and other project leaders. The successful candidate will be an integral part in developing effective visual designs for a variety of internal and external marketing channels, including brand sales, marketing, video, editorial, social, and experiential content across platforms.
- Assist in the creation of everything and anything including; landing pages, iconography, advertising, email and web collateral, infographics, articles, thought leadership, and social media needs
- Support the team’s administrative needs including archival management of digital files such as images, ads marketing materials, research, and more
- Work with our design and marketing leaders to ensure visuals create a positive impact on user experience
- Translate marketing needs into creative design solutions
- Bring marketing deliverables to life with beautiful visuals that fully convey our brand and mission
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing.
Skill sets required include:
- Design visually engaging and innovative materials for print, motion and digital media
- Experience conceptualizing and designing interactive content experience, such as Ceros
- Ability to develop design story boards and manage production of video from concept to final production preferred. Post-production editing & motion graphics within Adobe and other platforms a plus.
- Knowledge or experience of web technologies is a plus.
- Presentation development and familiarity using PowerPoint and Keynote preferred.
- Ability to interpret our brand guidelines/standards and apply to all creative assets
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale, in a fast pace environment.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your specific contributions.
- Experience working with a digital asset management system a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in graphic, marketing, or visual communication design.
- BFA/BA/BS in design, business, computer science or statistics or equivalent required.
- Expert in Adobe Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, etc.).
The above statements are intended to describe the essential job functions and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel occupying this position.
About the Team:
Market Development and Sales (MDS): MDS supports Crowe in achieving its growth objectives by developing and executing national and international programs to build brand awareness for Crowe; promoting Crowe’s thought leadership and positioning its experts in the markets it serves in both marketing and media channels; implementing lead management programs through integrated marketing and communications; and enabling revenue generation through multiple sales channels. MDS is also responsible for new product development and the Firm’s Client Experience initiative.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
Visit to find out how you can grow your career and make an impact every single day.
More about Crowe:
Crowe () is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.