Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Peoria, IL 61614
Title: Behavior Clinician
Job Category: Therapy
Line of Business: SpringHealth Behavioral Services
About this Career Opportunity:
- Conduct initial/ongoing assessments to meet the needs of the person served
- Continue open communication between supervisors; direct care staff members; family members; guardians; collateral individuals regarding the individual’s status/progress
- Provide a tentative schedule to supervisor of appointments/home visits/observations for the week/month to continue open communication of work progress
- Conduct home visits to meet the requirements of in-home observations; chart reviews; staff interviews; data analysis; and to ensure implementation of the program plan is effective and followed per the program
- Participate in Interdisciplinary Team Meetings as well as other pertinent meetings/appointments to ensure all team members are continuing open communication of the individual’s progress
- Complete monthly/quarterly progress notes as well as attend monthly/quarterly/PRN meetings to discuss individual’s progress
- Conduct training/in-service training, annually, and as needed to ensure staff and other team members are competent on the implementation of the program plan and/or documentation sheets
- Provide follow-up interviews/home visits/observations for continued support for the individual’s needs
- Be flexible/adaptable to ever changing policies/procedures/status/issues related to the individual in order to support him/her
- Have effective record keeping (i.e. monthly/quarterly notes; in-service training; contact information; program plans; etc.) to ensure information is readily available to interested parties (i.e. management; surveyor; etc.).
- Acts as liaison with the public and mental health community for the purpose of supporting individual development goals
- Assists in developing procedures for training materials to enhance programs for individuals and ensures program operations are in compliance with established guidelines.
- Continued education on behaviorally based interventions & techniques to stay competitive in the field.
- Follow-up visits and monthly/quarterly notes of individual’s progression.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning within the work unit
- Must have experience with behavioral intervention, and/or a strong educational emphasis on the principles of learning and developmental psychology
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA), Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), or a minimum of a bachelor degree with 1500 hours of supervised experience performed by a Licensed Psychologist or BCBA
Our Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About SpringHealth Behavioral Services
SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care offers a holistic approach and integrates care for people with cognitive, developmental or intellectual disabilities, who often need additional resources. SpringHealth provides behavioral analysts, therapists, social workers, counselors and psychologists who offer quality care through a multidisciplinary approach for children and adults.
SpringHealth delivers individualized treatment based on person-centered principles. This includes assessment, consultation, supervision and support. Our clinicians take time to really learn about each person with whom they are working. They work to understand what is important to the individual, including their strengths, abilities and choices. Our clinicians think outside the box and aim to develop programs and interventions that can be generalized and used across multiple settings and with a variety of people.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Company does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
Peoria, IL 61525 USA
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services (“ResCare”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.