Occupational Therapist, Home Services, 20 hrs, Day
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Skokie, IL 60076
Occupational Therapist, Home Services, 20 hrs, Day, Skokie (68309)
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore is a non-for-profit organization comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs more than 10,500 people. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist for our Home Services department located at 4901 Searle Parkway in Skokie, IL. This is a part-time position and is benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled on Day shift, 8:30a-5p, Monday-Friday with weekends in the near future.
NorthShore PM&R employees will have the opportunity to be involved in program development and specialty area training.
In this role, you will:
- Provide evaluation, treatment and follow-up services to physician referred patients
- Prepare and maintain accurate patient records including evaluations, progress notes, discharge summaries and billing
- Participates in the clinical supervision of students
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the State of IL
- Bachelor of Science from a school of Occupational Therapy or a Masters degree from an accredited college or university approved by the AOTA and the Council on Medical Education of the AMA
- CPR Certification required
- Certified as an OTR by the NBCOT preferred
Please explore our website () to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.