Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
St. Charles, IL 60174
St Charles, IL •
ID: 45712 •
STERN AVE – Runs slitter/rewind equipment; assists press operators in different functions according to order specifications. May work with the operation of light equipment, e.g., wrapper, roll feeder, small machine operation, hand finishing of labels and packaging of product for shipping.
- Follow established ISO SOP’s for job start up and quality checks per ticket specifications.
- Obtain related material to complete job [ i.e. cores, core labels, tape, etc.]
- Process labels to customer spec’s at acceptable production speeds (i.e. slit, sheet, fold, pack – etc.)
- Remove defective material flagged by printing dept.
- Inspect finished goods for missed splices, and poor slitting to ensure quality.
- Complete job paperwork.
- Any other duties as assigned.
THIS IS A 1st shift
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be able to read, write, understand English
- Have basic mechanical aptitude
- Strong math skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to read and use a ruler
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours
- Ability to use hand to finger
- Vision ability, to include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth
- 6-12 months work history in a manufacturing environment required; experience in printing environment preferred.
- Must be able to lift, pull and push up to 60 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to bend, reach to walk, stand, turn, stoop, crouch and kneel frequently while working.
- Must be able to stand and move about the facility
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company’s policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.