Child Care Teachers, Associate Teachers, and Substitutes- Chicago Northside
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60642
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
If instilling a love of learning and guiding the development of young children through teaching is your passion, then Bright Horizons is the place for you! Positions are available working with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. At Bright Horizons, our teachers, associate teachers, and substitutes are provided with a supportive workplace where contributions are appreciated and professional growth is encouraged. Apply today for a teaching role at Bright Horizons!
We have a variety of teaching roles including Teacher, Associate Teacher, and Substitute Teachers. Our substitute roles even have flexible work options. Each role has different requirements. See the job requirements at the bottom of the description for more information.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
- Earn your early childhood college degree for FREE. Take advantage of our CDA programs, extensive training, and career advancement possibilities.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more, depending on role!
- Work in a beautiful work-site child care center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum designed to meet/exceed NAEYC requirements – including STEM and enrichment programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
IN A TEACHING ROLE YOU WILL:
- Lead and Develop creative hands-on activities and projects based on your observations of children s interests and skills.
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child s day.
- Collaborate with the teaching team to develop a creative curriculum that is designed to instill in children a love of learning.
Experience and educational requirements must meet state and company minimum requirements including:
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks.
Employer’s Job# JR-009858
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.