Homecare Account Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mundelein, IL 60060
Oversee and manage the HomeCare customer service needs of a territory of accounts. Act as a liaison between customers and the sales force working closely with the HomeCare Sales Division.
- Respond to and resolve phone calls from Clinicians, patients and/or their family members. Assist with all product inquiries.
- Create, change and verify customer/rep orders with an understanding of which ordering method the customer prefers including orders placed via Medline.Com. Communicate which rules have been triggered by the items and quantities ordered to ensure delivery expectations are met.
- Access customer specific ordering portals and/or dashboards.
- Assist customers to make product selections based on their agreed upon Formulary of products.
- Follow up on orders that are delayed for shipment waiting on verification or documentation and communicate with customer.
- Work closely with third party billing partner (Medline Reimbursement/PFS) and maintain as well as monitor shared Dashboard for order progression status.
- Monitor and resolve order blocking including but not limited to stock availability, unit of measure accuracy, value threshold, quantity threshold, invalid parts, Triage, duplicate items and PO Boxes.
- Manage New Item set-up requests after initial account implementation phase. Submit requests for branch activation, HomeCare Sales Operations team for item and pricing to be loaded to system, Medline Third Party Services for item to be loaded to Triage database. Communicate with customer/rep when stock is available to order.
- Track and resolve delivery errors/concerns. Investigate reports and follow-up on shipment discrepancies (shortages/overages, mis-picks, damaged goods) to Medline’s Operation Service Issue team. Obtain and submit documentation when required to obtain customer credit.
- Report quality issues submitted by customer/rep to Medline Quality Assurance. Follow-up as needed to resolve (replacement order, credit request, etc).
- Return Authorization/Credits/Credit Re-bill & Bill only requests. Work with customer/rep to complete process for returned goods to Medline following the HomeCare returned goods policy. Submit credit, credit re-bill and bill only requests as needed to resolve customer/Medline invoice and pricing discrepancies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years related experience (customer service or health care).
- At least 3 years of experience managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating and directing people as they work.
- Product knowledge in the areas of wound care, ostomy, urological and incontinence.
- Bachelor’s degree.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO