Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Growing and innovative US manufacturer of packaging machinery and equipment is seeking an experienced Building Safety and Maintenance Manager who excels in teamwork, champions for employee safety, and is driven to provide the highest level of service. This role has a unique capability to impact the company’s ability to contribute positively to their culture and environment. This position is a key partner in identifying, quantifying, justifying, and leading safety initiatives. You would also be responsible for effectively managing safety compliance and building maintenance, and ensuring security of the growing organization.
They offer competitive salary, benefits and a family oriented environment. If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com
• 5 years of experience in safety and building management within a manufacturing setting
• Extensive knowledge of safety requirements and OSHA standards
• Leadership experience
• Ability to conduct training
• Strong computer skills, specifically MS Word and Excel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Environmental Sciences, Engineering or related field preferred
• Professional Certification a plus
• Experience in building security a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled