IDVision Business Development - Fraud Solutions
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60661
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The IDVision Business Development Advisor will support TransUnion’s efforts to deliver on the Fraud and Identity Solutions revenue targets and business development objectives of the sub vertical’s three-year strategic plan and annual operating plan. The Advisor will serve as an expert on the application and implementation of TransUnion’s IDVision solutions and will engage with customers, partners and internal resources as necessary to meet the annual business goals and strategic objectives. The IDVision Advisor will also work with the sales organization and other business groups, including Marketing, Product Development, Analytics and others, as an identity and fraud subject matter expert and champion, and conduct training, updates and knowledge sharing activities as needed.
TransUnion’s IDVision, one of the most comprehensive suites of identity and fraud tools on the market, is focused on delivering this suite of products to market. We understand market and customer trends and work closely with internal stakeholders and our customers define, refine, innovate and deliver solutions that address current and evolving customer needs.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of proven track record in business development, sales and/or consulting.
- An understanding of and passion for Identity, Fraud & Authentication solutions in the industry.
- Proven ability to grow revenue and market share by using a strategic, disciplined, and focused approach.
- Experience preparing and delivering confident sales presentations and leading/facilitating client interactions.
- Demonstrated communication skills and success in positioning complex integrated solutions to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
We’d Love to See:
- Willingness and ability to undertake self-directed, independent work in pursuit of team goals.
- An understanding of the “business question”- the ability to help develop a customer position, identify needs and how those needs relate to TransUnion’s capabilities.
- Success in working with cross-functional teams to sell and deliver customer solutions.
- Knowledge of sales planning and marketing concepts.
- Experience with sales management tools, such as salesforce.com.
- Experience with and understanding of RFI and RFP proposal preparation processes.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our IDVision suite of identity, authentication, and fraud products.
- Understand and define how these solutions play a key role in addressing the critical business issues clients’ face.
- Aggressively manage the Fraud & Identity sales pipeline by proactively engaging sales teams and customers to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Be responsible for achieving annual revenue targets for our solutions.
- Partner with the internal TransUnion sales teams from a pre-sales through post-sales capacity in positioning these solutions for TU clients.
- Assist in leading client discussions around the value delivered by IDVision solutions.
- Help define and facilitate the path forward for clients to understand, analyze, implement and adopt these solutions, with a goal of accelerating revenue realization.
- Improve the understanding of our solutions by TU sales team members in order to improve early-stage client discussions and opportunity identification.
- Gather and share insights gained from client and sales interactions on unmet client needs, as potential input for high-potential product development/expansion opportunities leveraging our TU assets.
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Business Development
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.