Technical Scrum Master
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60661
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- A minimum of four years’ experience working with and coaching scrum team
- A minimum of four years of experience working with software (testing, development, etc)
- Experience working with a variety of databases
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies and Agile at Enterprise Scale
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
We’d love to see:
- An understanding of the general principles of Agile as outlined in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and be fully aligned to those principles
- Ability to collaborate with a team to identify and resolve problems and remove impediments/barriers for the team.
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) preferred
Impact You’ll Make:
- Uphold the framework and integrity of scrum practices
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process
- Facilitate PI (Program Increment) and sprint planning processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies, and empower team commitment to PI and sprint delivery
- Initiate / Participate in cross organization dependencies for/from other scrum teams
- Participate in longer term roadmap planning
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Scrum Master
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.