Assistant or Associate Professor of Clinical Inter
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Springfield, IL 62702
Participate as a full time faculty member in the Departmental and Medical School activities as a Clinical Teacher. The incumbent has a major commitment to the education in the form of scholarly activities related to education, leadership, administration and promotion of excellence in clinical care.
- Sensitive to the needs of underrepresented minority populations.
- Graduate of accredited medical school program.
- Graduate of formal specialty training program in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Cardiology or eligibility for ABIM.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Cardiovascular Disease or eligibility for Cardiovascular Disease Board.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of Illinois or Licensed by the State of Illinois prior to employment.
- Experience providing services to multicultural populations.
- Experience dealing with underrepresented minority populations.
Health, vision, dental and life insurance offered on Day 1 of employment
13 paid holidays per year
Choice of retirement plans
Generous vacation time
Tuition Reimbursement and Tuition Waivers
Complete an online profile at https://siumed.hiretouch.com/.
Find this Job through the ‘Jobs’ link at the top, left of the page.
Select the ‘Apply to Job’ button at the bottom of this posting.
Complete the Job Source form, letting us know how you learned about this vacancy.
Complete the required forms and upload applicable documents
Certain requirements may apply for out-of-state applicants. Please visit https://siumed.edu/hr and review the specific job listing information for details.
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.