Principal - 47146BR
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60629
Auto req ID
Others (Please specify in the Requisition notes)
Process|Consulting processes|Package Evaluation and Selection Services
State / Region / Province
Basking Ridge, NJ
New York, NY
Palo Alto, CA
San Francisco, CA
Principal – Business Consulting (SAP – S/4 HANA EWM)
Infosys Consulting is seeking SAP EWM / Embedded EWM / Decentralized EWM Transformation consultants looking for long-term growth and career enhancing opportunities leveraging SAP S/4 HANA to solve our customer’s most challenging issues. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of SAP WM and an additional 2-3 years of SAP EWM project experience from project prepare phase through deploy and run phases. The candidate should have strong business and SAP background and be experienced in interfacing with client executives, business and IT client members in consultative project engagements.
About Infosys Consulting
Opportunity is what we create for clients. As a global advisory firm, we drive innovation for many of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands. We achieve this through pragmatic strategies created by some of the brightest industry and domain consultants in the market. As part of global technology leader Infosys, our consulting firm offers:
- Ability to design and implement end-to-end solutions at scale
- A flat organization structure with direct access to our senior-most leaders
- An entrepreneurial environment full of bright, highly-motivated consultants
- Opportunities for motivated consultants to impact local communities
- The ability to design your career and drive your professional learning and development
We deliver transformative solutions across the following domains: Business Transformation, Enterprise Technology Strategy and Strategy & Design.
Our hub offices are located in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Seattle and Palo Alto. Visit InfosysConsultingInsights.com or reach out to for more information.
About the practice
Our SAP Digital Transformation (SAP DT) practice is SAP Digital to the core. Our entrepreneurial and innovative spirit helps our clients derive sustained value from their SAP Digital Transformation journey. We use an integrated, holistic approach to our clients’ SAP Digital Transformation that takes into account all business views and technology views, enabling our clients to lead the way into a new digital frontier, gain a competitive edge and become a market disruptor.
Our practice has been integral in the collaboration between Infosys and SAP’s Leonardo Medallion Initiative to deliver the Infosys Disruptor Platform, powered by SAP S/4HANA, SAP Leonardo and Infosys NIA. Our collaborative work approach results in a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in, become an integral part of the team immediately and add value to our innovative client solutions.
We serve industries such as: Biotech, Communications, Consumer Products, Distribution, Financial Services, High Tech, Insurance, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Services and Utilities.
About the Role
As a Principal, you will assist in the leadership and delivery of engagements. You will build on your experience designing and executing transformation programs. You will collaborate and interface with client counterparts on a daily basis. You will also be involved in branding, thought leadership and knowledge management efforts with the objective of providing value-adding consulting services that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Project Management & Delivery
- Configure/design SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Warehouse Management (EWM) functionality for Infosys clients
- Collaborate with client counterparts to define long-term vision, goals and strategies; and implement those strategies in the solution
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops with a team of global IT professional & subject matter experts, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associated metrics
- Contribute to the design and development of clients’ future processes and organizations with corresponding transformation roadmaps
- Simplify difficult situations, models and issues to create executable actions
- Test and present insights and recommendations to senior management
- Support management of project execution from start-to-finish in order to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time)
- Coach and develop junior team members to deliver quality results and promote professional development
- Mentor and coach team members
- Serve as a People Manager to junior consultants
- Create/contribute S/4HANA EWM practice artifacts
- Contribute to practice growth through recruitment, training and retention
- Provide insight to develop innovative assets, including differentiated points of view and methodologies
- Strong functional expertise in SAP WM / EWM with S/4 HANA experience preferred
- 7+ years of SAP WM experience with 2-3 years of SAP EWM experience
- At least 2 full lifecycle implementations throughout all phases of the package implementation lifecycle
- 7 years’ consulting experience, preferably Big 4
- Undergraduate degree or foreign equivalent; or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- Ability and willingness to travel 80%, typically Monday – Thursday
- Live within 2 hours drive time of or be willing to relocate to one of these Infosys hub offices: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Bridgewater, NJ; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- 7+ years of SAP WM Experience with 2-3 years of SAP EWM Experience; at least 1 year of S/4HANA experience on at least 1 project
- A leader and key contributor in project management of large ERP implementation projects and teams; significant team leadership experience over Process Streams / Functional Areas
- In-depth knowledge of Package Implementation Methodology and key deliverables
- A proven track record of leading and managing teams
- A foundation in consulting, versus industry
- Has delivered on multiple S/4HANA components, in addition to EWM
- Ability to influence at the leadership level
- Ability to simplify difficult situations, models and issues to create executable actions
- Strong personal and professional values; entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 100%, depending on client requirements
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity