Technical Test Lead - US - 48582BR
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60629
Technical Test Lead – US
Auto req ID
Technology|Automated Testing|Automated Testing – ALL
Technology|DevOps|Continuous delivery – Continuous deployment and release
Technology|Microsoft Technologies|.Net Application Development
State / Region / Province
Infosys- IVS-Financial Services-Technical Test Lead-.Net SDET, Chicago, IL
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Chicago, IL. This position may require 5% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with IT
- Minimum 4 years of experience in application development / Automation framework development using Dot Net / JAVA
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Test Strategy, Test Automation, Test Design, Test Execution analysis & Reporting
- Strong knowledge Dot Net, UFT, Web Services, Agile, DevOps, SQL
- Strong knowledge of BDD based automation with Cucumebr / SpecFlow / Jasmine
- Strong hands-on experience in building automation framework and in developing automation scripts using BDD approach and UFT automation tool
- At least 2 years of experience in any one Agile methodology
- Strong written and verbal articulation skills
Nice to have
- Selenium or any other automation tool knowledge
- Strong Analytical skills, Articulation skills and Client Interfacing skills
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes.
- Experience and desire to work in distributed teams having diverse / multiple stakeholder and Global delivery environment
- Co-ordination and reporting skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity