Fontanini Sanitation Worker
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
McCook, IL 60525
Sanitation Workers are at the forefront of ensuring that the company follows all State, Federal, and Company sanitary regulations.Responsibilities include:
- Disassembles and sanitizes all required equipment; cleans and sanitizes for processing in a USDA Manufacturing environment
- Cleans walls, floors, and drains within the department using established procedures.
- Checks cleaning records indicating frequency, duration, temperature, concentration and use of final sanitizing product.
- May be responsible for mixing chemical solutions to proper concentrations following the sanitation procedures.
- Performs all duties in compliance with State, Federal and company sanitation and safety regulations including using all required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Frequently lift/move hoses, equipment, chemical containers weighing 20-80 lbs. throughout each and every work shift
- Assist in transporting heavy equipment with forklifts or other devices.
- Exposure to chemical cleaning solution (with protective gear)
- Perform varying tasks while standing, lifting, crouching, etc. during long periods of time.
- Perform all tasks safely and in a manner that will not create or pose a direct threat to the health and/or safety of the sanitation worker or any other person
Hormel Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.