Vice President, Client Relations-Sg2
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Skokie, IL 60076
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Sg2, a Vizient company, revolutionized the understanding of future health care demand with the introduction of the Impact of Change forecast in 2001. Today, Sg2 is the industry’s premier health care strategy advisory firm, helping organizations solve for the challenge of achieving smart growth by leveraging our unique combination of insights, expertise, and analytics. Headquartered in Skokie, IL, with offices in Denver and Los Angeles, Sg2 serves health care providers across the spectrum, including integrated delivery networks, academic medical centers, independent community hospitals and life sciences companies. Learn more about Sg2 at .
In this role, you will build and maintain strong, lasting, relationships with C-Suite executives at market-leading hospitals and health care systems and serve as a trusted advisor and consultant while leading others to develop and expand contacts and relationships. You will be responsible for creating and renewing opportunities with members along with selling consulting services and other Sg2 analytics products.
- Managerelationships with multiple large,complex health care system members by interacting with and providing content and expertise tostrategy, planning and other C-suite leaders.
- Develop account plans by understanding member strategic initiativesand aligning Sg2 (andbroader Vizient) capabilities and resources to meet identified needs.
- Provide strategic advice to account team leadership to help define, negotiate and deliver solutions.
- Serve as an expert on the industry and market, collaborating with other industry and business unit leaders to shape direction and enhance member value.
- Leadcross-functional project teams or initiatives and promotecross-team collaboration.
- Monitor member satisfaction and provide input and feedback to teammates, management, and product development.
- Relevant degree preferred. Advanced degree in Healthcare Administration or MBA a plus.
- 10 or more years of relevant experience selling into and/or managing large, complex relationships with major health systems and/or AMCs required.
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced understanding of statistics, forecasting, health care data, etc. preferred.
- Well-developed presentation, facilitation, and negotiation skills, including with C-suite leadership.
- Executive-level understanding of health care trends preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.