Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Melrose Park, IL 60160
• Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
• Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
• Maintain inventory of product in work stations
• Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
• Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.