Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Client Position Title: IT Business Analyst
Position Number: 329563
Location: Deerfield, IL 60015
Required Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Requirements Gathering, SaaS, SDLC
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Contract Start: ASAP
Anticipated End Date: 1 Year Duration
Location: Deerfield, IL 60015
• This is an IT business analyst role on the R&D IT team, supporting the Regulatory Affairs, Global Patient Safety, Medical Affairs and Clinical Affairs portfolio of projects.
• This role will be a business analyst on a large global project to implement a validated Regulatory Information Management (RIM) suite SaaS vendor solution and necessary system integrations to existing systems, as well as migrate legacy data into the new RIM solution.
• The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
o Implemented a new validated SaaS software vendor solution from beginning to end, including system integrations
o Managed the creation and approval of the deliverables in a validation package
o Analyzed legacy data; analyzed legacy and new data models; designed data mapping from legacy system to new system; migrated legacy data into new system
o Created the data flow through a new software solution, including upstream and downstream interfaces
o Created Business processes mapping to match the new software solution’s functionality and data flow
o Led requirements gathering across many global functional teams for a new software solution
o Led the validated testing effort for a new software solution
o Collaborated with a software vendor (i.e., understanding the capabilities of the software vendor solution and identifying gaps/mitigations, resolving test defects, etc.)
o Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Information Management
• Lead business functional requirements, technical requirements and solution delivery on enterprise/large projects within R&D IT function.
• Gather, understand and document business objectives, requirements, functional specifications through workshops/interviews/meetings.
• Manage the creation and approval of the deliverables in a validation package
• Identify, evaluate, develop and /or redesign systems and procedures that meet user requirements.
• Define, design and document business flows and processes for large, highly complex projects. Understand interdependencies of systems for multiple businesses or functions. Provide cross-functional and business knowledge to develop business system and process alternatives.
• Design data flow through software solutions, including upstream and downstream interfaces
• Use technical tools (queries, process maps, etc.) for problem resolution.
• Conduct data analysis; design business rules for data accuracy and consistency; design data mapping and data migration. Identify and resolve data quality issues.
• Establish validation test strategy; develop and execute test cases; lead validation testing with IT and business partners; manage defects with software vendors and IT.
• Assist in development of training materials and/or conduct training.
• Provide support on R&D business applications.
• Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
• Communicate status, solutions and concerns.
• Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions.
• Make decisions that have a cross-functional or business impact and analyze financial impact.
• Collaborate with software vendors (i.e., understand capabilities of software vendor solution and identify gaps/mitigations, resolve issues, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
• 8+ years of business analysis experience and implementing IT solutions
• Prefer 3+ years of regulatory affairs and/or regulatory information management experience
• Demonstrate strong business acumen, solution delivery expertise and a strong understanding of systems for both on-premise and SaaS offerings
• Proven success (3+ years) managing large project requirements highly desired
• Ability to accomplish results through others, utilizing effective influencing and leadership skills
• Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
• Must be able to define, shape, and drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating with others
• Experience working on all SDLC business processes: requirements, design, development, testing, training and deployment
• Experience working with third-party external teams in the support and implementation of IT solutions
• Data analysis and data migration experience
• Require limited direction; give significant direction; detail and quality oriented; possess extensive knowledge of policies, standards and procedures; have excellent presentation, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)