Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Requisition Number: 74931
We are looking to hire a temporary Vendor Coordinator, that could lead to Full-Time! As a Vendor Coordinator, you’ll be part of the Insight Human Resources Team, and serve as the first point of contact for our Vendor Management Office. You’ll assist our Managers and Supervisors on anything Staffing Vendor related, and will serve as the first line of support for both Insight and the Staffing Vendors. You will handle questions about Insight policies and procedures, maintain our Vendor Management System (VMS) called SAP Fieldglass, answer questions from our staffing vendor partners, and more. You must have excellent communication skills, strong willed, and have a high attention to detail to work with internal and external clients.
As the Vendor Coordinator, you will:
- Communicate. Work across all levels of the company to address staffing vendor-related requests. Know your resources and where to find answers to get things done.
- Partner. Support a number of business unit leaders across all levels of the organization.
- Support. You’re the primary point of contact for day-to-day questions. You will take calls, handle emails and act as teammates’ first point of contact into the Vendor Management Office.
- Roll up your sleeves. In this role, you’ll get to experience just about everything. On one day, you might help process a new contractor, and on the next, you might plan a site-wide job fair.
What we’re looking for in a Vendor Coordinator:
- 1-2 years of exposure and/or experience with staffing, recruiting, or Vendor Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively communicate with teammates companywide
- Extreme attention to detail since you’ll be handling sensitive information
- The ability to manage a number of tasks and projects simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness will be needed
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office. Vendor Management Systems a huge plus.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at .
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked .#417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, .#12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked .#23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and .#5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Hanover Park || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Hanover Park, IL ||
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law