Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Client Position Title: Program Manager
Position Number: 329571
Location: Chicago, IL 60601
Required Skill Set:
Budgets, Business Analyst, Management, Project Management, Vendor Management
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Chicago, IL 60601
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
The role itself is an interesting and unique hybrid of several traditional roles – management consulting, project management, planning, operations strategy and execution, and financial planning. This is a great opportunity to help scale and influence a fast growing and important business group within the organization.
• Business Planning Management – Create and manage the team’s specific rhythm of business (ROB), including all-hands, staff meetings, LT meetings, reporting, etc. to help the business to run smoothly and effectively. Must be able to partner with a wide range of individuals within the division and across the company to integrate necessary activities and drive for optimal results. Responsibility Business Management which covers planning, management, coordination and facilitation of activities across FTS organizations.
• Budget Management – Manage the team’s OPEX and CAPEX budget, working with the finance controllership team and budget stakeholders to drive effective yearly, quarterly and monthly budgeting processes and to ensure tracking, analyzing and follow-up on all budget-related activities take place. Responsible for invoice processing, headcount forecasting, variance analysis, cost analysis, M-o-M analysis. Responsible for data collection, requirements gathering, data analysis, Trend analysis, number crunching
• Vendor Management: Overseeing the maintenance contracts coming up for renewal and working with the respective service owners and GSM. Including the details on the benchmarking and market research to help decision making . Cost saving target.
• Reports: Define and produce standards reports on ongoing basis, KPI’s, metrics and dashboards. Executive reporting and management presentation.
• Communications – Own and manage content on SharePoint sites relevant to special projects and FTS business management. Develop presentations for both internal and external audiences, including content creation and orchestration across the team as well as security-related teams across the company.
• Collaboration – Provide clear communication and help facilitate collaboration across a team that is dispersed worldwide.
• Special Programs – Manage and drive ad hoc special projects across large systems, and Project manage executive schedule and deliverables, develop requirements, ensure content meets high bar and aligns with organizational strategy and FTS business goals.
• Excellent administration skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Must possess an aptitude for translating complex, technical subjects into clear, business-oriented communications
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead complex internal and external project teams
• A minimum of 10 years of related industry experience spread across one or more of the following disciplines: business management, program management, alliance management and enterprise solution services (large SI) experience. Experience should include business development or Partner/alliance management.
• BA or equivalent 4-year degree (English, Business, and Communications) or related work experience. MBA/Masters preferred.
• Process Improvement, Thorough knowledge of project management tools and techniques and ITIL v3 certification preferred.
• Thorough understanding of reengineering approaches, identifying and mapping business processes, cost-benefit analysis, business case development, and data modeling techniques.
• Ability to organize people, projects, and programs at a senior level independently. Experience leading and driving complex projects with multiple work streams spanning different businesses and disciplines
• Must have experience supporting C level executives.
• Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail. He or she should have a passion and proven record for execution with measurable results.
• Action-oriented; a history of delivering complex projects on time with high level of quality.
• Demonstrated virtual team leadership capabilities and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Highly organized; able to chase and follow through disparate issues and communicate status regularly.
• Adaptability, flexibility and creativity.
• Excellence and integrity in managing all aspects of budget planning
• Ability to work cross-functionally across disciplines and groups without authority and able to embrace some degree of ambiguity
• A personality that is team-oriented, collaborative and willing to learn
• Core capabilities include: interpersonal awareness, executive maturity, excellent collaboration and negotiation skills, organizational agility, and self-directed learner.
• BS in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent education and experience required
• MBA / Masters preferred or equivalent education and experience preferred
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)