Associate Project Manager, Customer Center for Solutions Integration
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elgin, IL 60120
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
CCSi is the Customer’s Center for Solutions Integration. We are a staging center responsible for designing, programming, optimizing, testing, and demonstrating two-way mobile radio systems to our public safety and commercial market customers. The system demonstrations are performed in front of our customers before they accept delivery of the system.
In this role you will:
- Manage the development and/or implementation of Motorola Solutions products or services
- Coordinate departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgraded existing products or services
- Manage projects from inception to completion (or transition), including tracking and evaluation of project performance
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and within accepted quality metrics
- Participate in project review and status meetings, and communicates project status
- Utilize six sigma and project management methodologies to ensure maximum project effectiveness
- Motivate project team to ensure optimal performance
- May assist in the development of business plans, strategies, and approaches to take advantage of business opportunities
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Project Management, Information Technology or other applicable degree
- 1 year experience in managing projects
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT..
Employer’s Job# R2887
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.