Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elgin, IL 60120
Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC, a leader in the environmental services industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our rapidly growing organization.
- Handle Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented Collection Department.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency on assigned accounts.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues
- Communicate and follow up effectively with both customers and branch personnel on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain an effective and cooperative working relationship with branch personnel and co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Handle a high volume of outgoing calls to assigned delinquent customers.
- Handle incoming phone calls, regardless of assigned branches, effectively resolving customer and branch questions.
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due.
- Effectively communicate with customers and co-workers both verbally and written.
- Meet departmental and company goals.
- Adhere to all Corporate and departmental policies and procedures
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of navigating various computer functions as well as utilizing Windows keyboard commands.
- 1-3 years Collections and/or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable procedures.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, OR DESIGNATIONS:
- High School Diploma
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
All applicants must pass the company paid substance abuse screening.
HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, LLC, IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE EVALUATE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, AND OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED CHARACTERISTICS. THE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER AND ITS SUPPLEMENT ARE AVAILABLE HERE:
THE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER AND ITS SUPPLEMENT ARE AVAILABLE HERE: EEO IS THE LAW POSTER
EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
THE PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY IS AVAILABLE HERE: PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY
HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, LLC, IS COMMITTED TO WORKING AND PROVIDING REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS TO INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES.
IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION BECAUSE OF A DISABILITY FOR ANY PART OF THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS, PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO CC_HR@CRYSTAL-CLEAN.COM OR CALL (877) 938-7948 AND LET US KNOW THE NATURE OF YOUR REQUEST AND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION.
Employer’s Job# J3W5ZQ6WM03S2Q776DQ
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.