Assistant Project Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Willowbrook, IL 60527
If you’re looking to join a growing company with career advancement opportunities, then check out LaForce!
LaForce is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to estimate, schedule, manage, and enter orders for small projects with general contractors. This includes customers from all over the territory within the office limits. Additionally, to occasionally follow up with general contractors to develop relationships with them that will allow us the opportunity to provide our goods and services on their projects.
• Analyze plans, specifications and other project documents in detail to develop a cost estimate for small projects. Once bid is complete, responsible for sending the bid out to the general contractor.
• Schedule and project manage the small project from beginning to end. This includes preparing drawings, hardware schedules, and effectively communicating with the general contractors.
• Effectively communicate with the general contractors throughout a project. This includes troubleshooting and being able to address any questions asked.
• Responsible for writing and processing orders in the LaForce systems once the project is sold.
• Develop technical aspects of the business that allow you to resolve many field problems and to become a resource for your customers’ needs.
View the Job Description Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5RHFibRclo
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
LaForce offers great benefits and a fun, professional working environment.
• 401K plan with a match
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Paid time-off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company wellness & volunteer program