Web Application Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Normal, IL 61790-1300
The Web Applications Developer works within a team environment building niche web-based software solutions and providing technical support for university websites through creation of templates. This position will be responsible for the technical analysis, design, development, testing, support, and augmentation of university web-based applications. In addition, this position will also work with off the shelf web supporting technologies that enable functionality and services for campus. This position will work closely with the other units within Administrative Technologies, as well as Enrollment Management, Provost Leadership, college departments, and other campus Web developers to understand and fulfill client needs.
- Performing Web Application Development including both long-term and day-to-day maintenance
- Perform Core and Integration Testing of all planned Changes.
- Perform Technical Support & Incident Management providing subject-matter expertise on system best practices.
- Create, maintain, and update system and configuration Specific documentation such as Environment Diagrams, Security and Integration Mappings.
- Provide proactive analysis including ad-hoc queries for analysis, reporting, and tuning.