Sr Manager Business Solutions
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for supporting the Information Technology Portfolio Lead in business interactions / relationship management, defining business cases for investment, portfolio demand prioritization, and portfolio strategy / roadmap. This position includes leading a team of Business Analysts to define business requirements for portfolio investments, and work with delivery leads to realization of return on investment.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
- 3 years of management and/or leadership experience.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (SaaS / PaaS (Software-as-a-Service / Platform-as-a-Service).
- Knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Adaptability / ability to manage change.
- Creative thinking.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership — Effectively leads teams & people.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Customer relationship management.
- Strategic Vision.
- Requirements definition & management.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.