IT Audit Director
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
CHICAGO, IL 60684
To apply to this IT Audit Director role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
• Responsible to manage resource and capacity needs for the IT functional area of Audit including hiring, development, performance management affecting assigned staff.
• Assist with developing the IT audit plan and keep it current by performing a quarterly risk assessment process.
• Develop strong partnerships with senior IT and business leadership across a broad set of business areas by providing strong contributions to risk management, governance and controls that deliver business value; participate in ongoing relationship management.
• Serve as subject matter expert in the evaluation and implementation of various digital technologies.
• Communicate broad business risk management, governance and control issues impacting business partners; proactively recommends the most appropriate/effective recommendations to decision makers including senior IT and business management.
• 10+ years of applicable work experience, preferably in public accounting, internal audit or related field.
• Extensive experience in the Financial Services industry, with a strong understanding of IT.
• Solid leadership and supervisory skills and experience, including the ability to motivate and coach team members, influence others and work with all levels of management and detail oriented staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or similar.
• Ability to travel between 10-30%
• CISA, CPA, CIA, CFE, CFA, or other relevant certification is required.
• Excellent understanding of information technology, operational, financial and regulatory risks and risk mitigation.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, written and oral presentation skills.
• Exhibit a high degree of passion, energy, and commitment towards the work, and effectively navigate organizational matrix and complexities in order to support the business with high quality audit and risk-based consultation.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011266872
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance