Experienced Electrical Project Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Baraboo, WI 53913
MSA is a true grassroots success story, founded in Baraboo, Wisconsin, in the 1930s. What began as a rural two-man surveying and engineering partnership has now grown into an employee-owned, multidisciplinary consulting firm employing 350+ engineers, architects, planners, funding experts, surveyors, GIS experts, landscape architects, environmental scientists, and other professional staff. We have multiple offices throughout the Midwest and collaborate to help strengthen communities across the nation.
At MSA, we’re about our people as much as we are about our portfolio, and as an employee-owned firm, when we say we “own” our work, we mean it. The employee-owned ownership culture at MSA fosters a positive team environment and allows owners to be an active part of the growth and success of the company. We are collaborative, we are impactful, and together as owners-we make a difference.
We are looking to add a full time Experienced Electrical Project Engineer to our growing team. This person can work out of our Appleton, Baraboo, Champaign, Jackson, Kiel or Madison offices. This person will join our team, which recently includes acquiring Muermann Engineering. This acquisition brings together two firms whose professionals have worked alongside one another for more than 700 projects since their partnership began in 1999.
• Design of low voltage electrical systems to include Fire alarm, CCTV, Keyless entry, security, sound systems and Media delivery systems
• Drawing development using AutoCAD and Revit
• Perform code reviews
• Shop drawing and submittal review and processing
• Project management and client interaction opportunities
• Assist with mentoring junior technicians and engineers
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required
• Five or more years of prior electrical engineering experience required, specifically plumbing design
• Experience with architectural projects such as schools, health care facilities and commercial buildings preferred
• Prior experience coordinating a project from start to finish with both contractors and clients preferred
• Professional Engineer license preferred
• Experience with Revit and AutoCAD preferred
• Prior project management experience would be a plus
• Excellent planning and organizational skills required for fast-paced and multi-tasking environment with the ability to coordinate this information across disciplines
At MSA, we help people live, work and play better. That goes not only for our clients and the communities we serve, but for our team members too. Join us and launch your innovative new career in a 100% employee-owned workplace that believes in flexible work schedules, honest transparency, a supportive team environment and a commitment to helping make communities stronger, together.
MSA also provides a comprehensive suite of benefits and incentives including competitive health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, support of ongoing professional education, opportunities for community involvement and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
MSA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer