Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60604
DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Job Title Research Associate
Job ID 3818
Location Loop Campus
Full/Part Time Full-Time
At DePaul University, we are looking for candidates who want to join us in our mission to provide access to education for all. Successful candidates welcome ideas and perspectives from colleagues and students representing a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, religious beliefs, and experiences. We seek collaborative, open-minded and hard working professionals to work in a real world urban learning environment. Are you exceptional, yet modest and open to challenges? We seek achievers and leaders that want to bring their passion and skills to our well-respected community of approachable colleagues. Build your career with us.
The Research Associate will manage all project operations and supervise/facilitate all project staff activities.This will cover areas of chairing of meetings, data analysis, writing reports, and assisting the PI in developing budgets and timelines. This position is funded by a grant. If the grant terminates for any reason, if grant funding is lost or reduced for any reason, or if the budgetary needs for fulfilling the grant requirements change, employment with the university will be immediately discontinued.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Explore and analyze datasets.
- Direct and facilitate all project operations and staff.
- Visualize data insights and communicate findings to collaborators.
- Assist PI in writing research papers as well as writing IRB reports and annual reports to NIH.
- Assist PI in strategic planning, developing budgets, and setting timelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Doctoral degree with special focus in clinical, community, or experimental psychology.
- The Research Associate will supervise several staff, along with Leonard Jason, the Director of the Center for Community Research.
- They will also assist the Director of the Center for Community Research in managing data.
- The Research Associate will assist in budget management.
Other Skills & Abilities Reqd
- Knowledge of SPSS and data management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
You may upload other attachments (Transcripts, Portfolios, Writing samples) in the “My Activities” tab of your profile.
Salary & Benefits Package:
DePaul offers a comprehensive package including competitive pay and benefits to attract and retain the best talent in order to further the University’s mission. For more information, please visit the following pages:
Full Benefits – https://offices.depaul.edu/human-resources/benefits/Pages/default.aspx
Part-Time Benefits – https://offices.depaul.edu/human-resources/benefits/part-time/Pages/default.aspx
Required Background Check:
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/6wrt2fsvpp43kzdv