Campus Product Operations Advisory Senior Associate ( Chicag
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60664
Campus Product Operations Advisory Senior Associate
Job # 18113BR
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our specific opportunities.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate for our Advisory Product Operations and Procurement practice.
• Help execute process and methodology improvements related to supply chain, operational improvement, and procurement projects
• Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects
• Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary
• Support progress against project milestones to maintain timely delivery of project deliverables
• Develop and sustain relationships with member firm client personnel and identify opportunities to provide additional services
• Contribute to design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
• Project a professional image of KPMG and provide high quality service to our member firm clients
• Execute engagements and special day-to-day projects with a high level of professionalism
• Complete quantitative and qualitative analysis in a structured and scalable format
• Provide input into engagement decisions including: work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
• Help with proposal/business development and practice development activities
• Serve a variety of member firm clients within multiple industries
• Bachelor’s degree with MBA or advanced degree from an accredited college/university
• Three years of management consulting and/or industry experience providing operational advisory services related to supply chain, procurement, cost reduction, and operational restructuring
• Demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client’s supply chain and procurement functions
• Knowledge of demand planning & replenishment, inventory optimization, transportation, logistics, distribution, sourcing, purchasing, and S&OP
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
• Ability to work onsite at client premises approximately 100 percent of the time
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed, at times with relatively short notice
• Willing and able to meet client deadlines
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with ability to demonstrate structure and critical thinking
• Ability to demonstrate problem solving abilities in line with our client’s needs
• Candidates must be able provide both creative and practical approaches to our clients’ needs
• Capability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with the ability to demonstrate prioritization of assigned tasks and activities
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Ability to function within a multi-disciplinary team with the specific ability to collaborate on client issues and contribute to deliverables
• Ability to act autonomously while being a team player
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2018 through Summer 2019
To apply, go to http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=18113BR to complete our full application process to be considered for a position at KPMG. Please note you are able to apply to only one position.
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
©2019 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Description: KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 137,000 professionals, including more than 7,600 partners, in 144 countries. KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Instructions: Submit Online Application To: http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=18113BR
Job Ref Code: 18113BR