Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
CHICAGO, IL 60684
To apply for this Loan Administrator position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (John.Sadofsky@roberthalf.com). In the subject line, type “Loan Administrator”.
- Enter trades into WSO and Charles River systems.
- Set up Agency deals in WSO Agent and assist with setup in WSO-Web.
- Review transactions and related documents to ensure completeness and accuracy within the loan systems.
- Develop a professional working relationship with clients both external and internal.
- Create timely invoices for clients at month-end and ensure all loans are rolled and correct rates are set for the next accrual period.
- Creating deliverables in WSO for client requirements (i.e. annual agents’ fees).
- Resolve position and cash breaks with parent company and counterparties.
- BS/BA in Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- Undergraduate degree, with strong academic record.
- Two years of experience in a banking/financial environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other MS-Based applications with particular reference to MS Excel and MS Word.
- Wall Street Office or Geneva knowledge a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed and proactive.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 9, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011282772
Staffing Area: Finance