Machine Operator - Sleevecutter
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Woodridge, IL 60517
Call Kelly Services today at 815-407-0618
Kelly Services in Romeoville is hiring 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift machine operators! We are working with an auto parts manufacturer in the Woodridge, Illinois area.
Pay is $13.52-$14.07/hr
Duties and responsibilities:
Press Operators and Sleevecutters are members of the molding team and responsible for running machines to the standards and requirements set for each job. This includes but is not limited to:
Molding Team Member
- Read and understand the process sheet in order to run the mold(s) properly
- Correct and report all discrepancies or changes in work instructions to the QC Manager or Supervisor.
- Inspect your area and equipment for any safety hazards, correct and report to Supervisor.
- Wear all required PPE.
- Check work area before startup to ensure the proper materials are on hand.
- Use the specified gram weight of rubber for each cycle.
- Correctly load rubber prep and inserts into the molds.
- Complete production tags, travel tickets and day-by -the-hour sheets as required.
- Strive for efficiency and productivity.
- Audit parts while running, adjust process if necessary to improve quality. Seek help if not able to correct problem. Strive for zero defects.
- If a mold is damaged, must be reported immediately to the Supervisor.
- Where appropriate, run multiple presses as assigned.
- Run sample press as assigned.
- Interact with the Tugger Operator as required.
- Maintain/follow 5S standards/system.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Questions: Please call (815) 407-0618 and ask for Nancy or Jen
Call Kelly Services today, work tomorrow! 815-407-0618
Can also apply in person:
460 N Weber Road
Romeoville, IL 60446
Kelly Services offers:
- $100 Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Bonus
- Temporary to hire jobs
- Jobs close to home
For immediate consideration and screenings, please call Kelly Services today at (815) 407-0618 and ask for Nancy or Jen
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.