Philanthropy Operations Associate - Data Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Maywood, IL 60153
Under general supervision and acting on their own initiative, the Operations Associate – Data Analyst supports the Office of Philanthropy through the entry, analysis and reporting of donor and prospect data from various sources to advance fundraising initiatives. This position also functions as one of the subject matter experts for the Trinity Health Donor Data Management application (Blackbaud CRM) in the Office of Philanthropy. In addition, this positions provides support and backup to the team for diverse operational duties including gift processing, donor acknowledgements and correspondence, data entry, tracking department schedules, extracting/analyzing data and workflow, planning and organization of meeting and events, and coordinating office operations. S/he will serve as a liaison between the Office and internal and external constituencies. Assignments involve work of a confidential nature and require a thorough knowledge of Office and Health System’s processes and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test and deploy custom reports, database queries, exports, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) dashboards within Philanthropy information systems. Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources while maintaining databases. Filter and “clean” data acquired by reports and queries, prioritized by fundraising needs.
- Performs all aspects of data entry and gift processing – Xeroxing, depositing, batch entry, and producing reports for all gifts. Generates acknowledgments, receipts, batch reports and special letters in a timely manner and proofreads for accuracy. Updates database with information by team members and data health and accuracy tasks. Manages reporting and acknowledgements for memorial/honor programs.
- Composes, prepares, proofs and edits internal and outgoing correspondence and reports. Word processes or types and distributes a variety of material such as correspondence, memoranda, reports, charts, schedules, minutes, etc.
- Responds to matters in connection with executive leadership, physicians and Health System departments, including administrative detail while acting under general supervision or on own initiative. Performs expediting, problem-solving and service support to organizational and outside contacts as required. Refers information and/or questions to responsible individual as required.
- Initiates and tracks workflow, calendars, schedules, and projects through the Department to ensure paperwork is complete and appropriate, and that follow up responses and/or services are provided in a timely fashion. Prepares and processes invoices, expense reports, and personnel and payroll forms as needed/directed.
- Organizes and follows up on plans for meetings: coordinates with participants; prepares, assembles and distributes meeting information/material; sets up/oversees meeting logistics including rooms, equipment and catering as needed. Attends meetings and participates on committees as directed. Takes, organized and types meeting minutes as required.
- Reviews and answers mail and inquires on own initiative, where appropriate, and determines within established guidelines if executive action is required. Researches background information necessary for required action or follow up.
- Deals discretely with sensitive, confidential information concerning professional and personal performances of staff and information concerning donors contained in minutes, correspondence, memoranda and other documents.
- Sets up and organizes files and record retentions systems. Maintains files and security of confidential information, e.g., patient medical records, hospital financial information, salaries, staff and legal information or a confidential nature. Maintains office equipment and supplies.
- Supports the office operations of the Department through other duties as needed.
Job Number: 00177133
Location: Maywood, IL
Organization Name: Loyola University Medical Center
Facility: LUHS-Loyola University Medical Center
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift