IT Security Facilitator - Schaumburg IL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Kelly Services is seeking a Security Monitoring Service Facilitator for a global leader in providing integrated communications solutions and embedded electronic solutions in Schaumburg IL.
Job Title: Security Monitoring Service Facilitator
Location: Schaumburg IL
Contract Length: 12 months (Extension/ Temp to Perm possible)
Contract Type: W2
Pay Rate: $24-28/HR
The On Boarding Specialist I -Security Monitoring Service Facilitator Interfaces with Field and Operations teams to ensure customer Remote Security Update Services are deployed efficiently and accurately. The On Boarding Specialist I will receive on boarding requests and document their status in Smartclient and/or Remedy systems. Each team member is responsible for case management of the on boarding cases they own.
• Update cases owned every 7 days
• Gather data required to complete the On Boarding Process.
• Interact with the field to resolve issues related to On Boarding projects
• Monitor notifications generated by Greenfield contract system and react accordingly to meet on boarding goals.
• Coordinate with North American Service Support organization to approve customer contracts to effect revenue realization as scheduled.
• Escalate issues as required to overcome process delays.
• Answer incoming MERX calls to the On Boarding intake 800 number.
• Perform required technical configuration tasks related to Security Monitoring, including:
o Syslog Verification
o Verify if Syslog exists
o IDS Verification
o Verify if IDS exists
o Firewall Modifications
o Set logging to Syslog to CSMS
o Verify rules are in place to allow Security Monitoring Services
o McAfee Modifications
o Enable updates to include clients’s updates
o Set up task to pull updates from Client
o Disable Client updates from client package
o Configure packages to be updated
o Modify auto responses to report events on interest
o Upload connectors and parsers to CSMS, DC, Syslog (if applicable)
o Open C3 ticket with SDO for installation
o After installation is done verify data
o Apply event filters
o Apply connector parsers
o Apply connector filters
• at least 2+ years of Experience with security software installation and configuration.
• Experience with basic IP configuration/functionality (A+ certification, at a minimum) is required.
• Complete additional tasks related to customer service support and deployment as designated by management.
• IT configuration and support exp skills would be – McAfee security configuration knowledge
- If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! *
For quick inquiries, feel free to CHAT LIVE WITH ME NOW at https://flashrecruit.com/user/ShazIrani ! (8am – 5pm CST)
Shazneen Irani Professional Technical Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Services, Inc. kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm