Customer Service Coordinator - IDEAL INDUSTRIES
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sycamore, IL 60178
Ideal Industries, Inc.
Customer Service Coordinator – IDEAL INDUSTRIES
Job ID: 2019-2451
Type: Regular Full-Time
- of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Service/Support
South Prairie Manufacturing
IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. has been propelled by the principles of its founder, J. Walter Becker, for over a century. Since the beginning, this family-run enterprise has been committed to building ideal relationships with its customers, employees and communities, creating some of the industry’s most innovative and trusted products along the way. This commitment to quality and service will continue to spur the success of IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. and its family of companies, for generations to come.
IDEAL has made its mark by developing the iconic products and practical technology demanded by critical industries like data communications, aerospace, electrical, wire processing, automotive, construction and more. Since the beginning, IDEAL INDUSTRIES has been a growing, energetic company, and that’s never been more true than today. It’s always been a compelling place to work and we’re poised for even more growth as we continue to move across the globe. With growth comes opportunity—and at IDEAL INDUSTRIES, the opportunity can be yours.
The IDEAL Customer Service Coordinator position is a 40 hour, 5 day-per-week position. While departmental shifts vary slightly to ensure adequate telephone coverage, the open position will have a shift from 9:00-5:30 pm Central Time. The primary interaction on the job will be with existing IDEAL distributors and end users as well as the IDEAL field sales team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions):
- Answering telephone inquiries from customers regarding product pricing, product availability, order expediting, product questions, and to handle general service related issues
- Entering customer orders using internal and/or external customer systems
- Entering customer orders placed via EDI that require manual correction
- Develop strong relationships between customers, planners, logistics teams and facilities
- Work with customer contacts to understand and meet their shipping needs
- Participate in outbound calling campaigns to increase sales and outside presence in market
- Participates in key account calls, representing customer issues and concerns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers via telephone and email
- Ability to build positive relationships both internal and external
- Must be detail oriented, self-starter and comfortable taking initiative, as well as capable of producing high quality results on a sustainable basis
- Ability to organize work and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication
- Capability to maintain a pleasant demeanor in a busy call center environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Capacity to work successfully in a team atmosphere
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous Customer Service and/or Call Center Experience
- Excellent writing, oral and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office skills with strong Microsoft Excel
- Inside Sales or Channel/Sales Support experience is preferred
- Lean manufacturing experience is preferred
IDEAL INDUSTRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/dd3zgzbtrc3jk7fn