Staff Accountant II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Libertyville, IL 60048
We are building something big and if you are looking for a chance to prove yourself and to make an impact, I want to hear from you. Michael Zaccaro; President and CEO of Pharma Logistics
Challenge yourself and grow your career with the reverse distribution industrys highest performer, Pharma Logistics. We are not an average company, our service is not average, our people are not average, and we work hard to hire outstanding colleagues for our team. We are seeking candidates that show passion for what they do, think in terms of continuous, never ending improvement and seek what is best for the team. If this is an environment where you feel you can thrive, then we invite you to join our team as our next Staff Accountant II.
Your Impact: The Staff Accountant II is the intermediate level position within the Accounting department. This position is responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual tasks as well as special projects. This position works independently with support provided as needed by the Controller.
Youre Accountable For:
- Preparing daily journal entries, analyses, general ledger, invoicing, and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Responsible for month end reconciliations, accruals, entry adjustments, variance and other analysis
- Expense reimbursement processing
- Client disbursements, wholesaler data and payment transmissions
- Responsible for A/R activities that include but are not limited to: collection, write-offs, and allowances
- Create and/or update department SOPs and SWIs
- Act as a backup for payroll processing and account reporting support
- Other projects as assigned by manager
Successful Pharmers Have:
- Experience with Netsuite and Tableau is highly preferred
- Experience with multiple company entities
- Experience with Accounts Receivable is highly preferred
- Passion for technology and efficiency
Our Next Pharmer Needs To Have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Minimum 2 years experience in full-cycle accounting, A/P, A/R, and GL
- Work experience in a small company setting is a must
- Experience working with accounting software packages or ERPs
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience; V-Look ups and Pivot Table experience a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as requested
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to successfully complete a background check and drug screen
Pharma Logistics is committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/kzmybrgvr3z6b4g4