Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Normal, IL 61790-1300
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Work collaboratively with a small evaluation team from the Center for the Study of Education Policy (CSEP) in the Department of Educational Administration and Foundations on a regular basis to plan and implement an evaluation of Illinois Grow Your Own (GYO);
— Coordinate monitoring site visits to Grow Your Own consortium in southern Illinois. This process will include review of documentation as well as on-site information gathering to determine compliance with: a) terms of the grant; b) approved project timelines and deliverables; and c) the approved budget;
- Provide technical assistance to Grow Your Own consortium;
- Conduct evaluation of individual project outcomes.
- Assist Board staff in preparing materials for annual reporting requirements; and
- Provide other program support services such as review of renewal applications as requested by Board staff.