Community Schools Success Coach
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
POSITION GOAL: To support a key group of students in making positive choices, improving grades, and demonstrating positive behaviors.
• Meet weekly with up to 20 students
• Build relationships with students
• Implement Strengths’ Finder Curriculum
• Monitor student achievement and behavior
• Design community experiences for students
KNOWLEDGE AND CRITICAL SKILLS:
• Knowledge of and connections to the local community
• Use of Office Tools such as Word, Excel and email
• Problem Solving
• Ability to influence
• Demonstrated success in work and/or life
• Demonstrated success with building relationships with students
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
1. Contract language
1. Light lifting
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.