Sr Manager, Digital Marketing
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60664
Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE) is a global provider of educational services rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. As part of our Digital Center of Excellence, the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will be responsible for the digital strategy to generate inquiries and support the inquiry-to-enrollment process. In this role, you’ll execute new and innovative ways to reach a high quality audience and deliver a superior digital experience.
- Provide oversight, guidance and strategic direction for digital marketing efforts
- Partner with marketing leaders to set a digital strategy that fits within the overall marketing strategy while establishing clear and measureable objectives
- Lead a cross-functional account team of digital marketers in the development and implementation of traffic and revenue-generating strategies, including paid media, website, social media and marketing automation
- Provide strategic direction in the creation of dynamic and engaging interactive experiences for consumers across all digital platforms
- Act as the liaison from the Digital Center of Excellence to business leadership, working directly with leaders and helping to provide digital solutions to business challenges
- Guide the identification of key student journey milestones and oversee the deployment of targeted and automated communications
- Identify digital trends and understand new technologies and align these with business objectives to create new and innovative marketing opportunities and solutions- Host weekly digital status meetings, own all deliverables and provide excellent service to institution marketing team
-Complete other duties as new opportunities arise
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.- Bachelor’s degree required - Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing. - Working knowledge and experience with the following areas: website development, web analytics, SEO/SEM optimization, content management systems, online creative/media planning.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in digital media, email marketing and website optimization
- Innovative thinker, collaborative team player, and strong communicator
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
We believe in taking care of those who take care of others. As an educational organization, we support and encourage colleagues to further their educations by offering education tuition assistance and seminars through our Leadership Development Center. We offer a wide range of benefits that are intended to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues. Whether it’s advancing your career, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefit offerings can help you reach your goals. If you are ready to join an organization like ours, we welcome you to apply.
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.
Req Number: 2020-113567
FLSA U.S./Global Status: U.S. – Exempt