Process Engineer, Regional in Elk Grove Village, IL at Mause
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- Job Description
This position provides technical process support to the production operation. The position is necessary to ensure continuous process improvement and growth within the molding operations.
Provides engineering support for plants and corporate programs, encompassing: productivity improvements, standardization of processes & manufacturing methods.
- Expansion of new product lines, installation and start up of new equipment, and introduction of new products.
- Reduction of cycle count time and material upgrade utilization.
- Develops and implements process, product and equipment improvements in the plant.
- Coordinates several major engineering projects and process/product improvements in conjunction with Corporate Engineering.
- Implements manufacturing improvements through extensive knowledge of injection molding expertise.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a related position in the molding industry, with a preferred background in packaging manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required in Mechanical or Plastic Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of the molding process, molding equipment, molding materials and mold tooling.
- Extensive project management experience required. PMP preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the packaging industry, its products, major markets, and requirements for manufacturing. 80% travel with limited notice, but within Illinois and Indiana.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 10/2/2020