Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Evanston, IL 60201
Controller Controller – Skills Required – CPA, Accounting, Big 4 Accounting, SaaS, Software Company, Start-up Company, Excel, NetSuite, ASC 606, US GAAP
We are looking for a Controller with experience to join our growing US team. The ideal candidate has proven performance in scaling processes and has worked in a high growth environment. This position is a founding member of the US Accounting team, and will report directly to the Group Controller.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for oversight of monthly accounting entries, month-end and year-end close procedures and balance sheet reconciliations for company’s US subsidiary
- Review and monitor costs inherent to the business.
- Responsible for the growth (hiring and management) of the US Accounting team.
- Responsible for companys state and federal tax filing as well as compliance/tax reporting
- Manages other finance-related activities, including AP/AR, billing, and collections.
- Collaborate with Group Controller to facilitate invoice approvals.
- Prepare financial reports for creditors, regulatory agencies, tax authorities, and others.
- Schedule expenditures, analyze variances, and identify corrective actions when necessary.
- Act as companys Finance Business Partner for the US entity.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or comparable field
- Active CPA License in the State of Illinois (Required)
- A combination of public (Big 4) accounting (required) and experience in a small to medium sized Software/SaaS company, startup experience is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an accounting senior or leader.
- Proficient with software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including the use of VLookup Pivot Tables, and other Excel functions as well as ambition to learn in internal systems.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
- In depth revenue recognition knowledge, experience with ASC 606 preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in US GAAP.
- Ability to work with limited supervision; highly self-motivated with the ability to produce creative solutions.
- Ability to anticipate and meet business demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing at least one direct report (bookkeeper)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to travel at up to a quarterly frequency to our Global Headquarters in Tel Aviv
So, if you are a Controller with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.