Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
For consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Financial Reporting in the subject line Thank you
This is an opportunity to give guidance to others and also enjoy hands research for M&A and unusual accounting issues that occur in a very complex and fast growing company. Promotional opportunities within or outside of corporate accounting will be available for you as you progress in this very large company.
This role requires a 4 year degree in Accounting, (CPA is a plus) with 2+ years Fortune 500 or larger SEC reporting/technical accounting experience .
- CPA experience preferred
- SEC Reporting experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Skilled at time management
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- High attention to detail
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Top notch analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Deerfield, IL
Date Posted: January 10, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01310-0011324479
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance