Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.?
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally-and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for?YOU.
Our?Transaction Advisory Services?(“TAS”) Due Diligence practice offers buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory services with a fully dedicated team experienced in working with private equity funds and strategic buyers. Duff & Phelps TAS Due Diligence group assists in the operating, financial, tax and information technology aspects of the due diligence process.
Join our team and together we’ll power the sound decisions that enhance value – yours and ours.
- Examining historical trends and discussing significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods
- Assisting in identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Assisting clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term business relationships
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process?
- Minimum of 2 years related accounting or finance work experience
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline, or an MBA
- Public accounting experience
- Financial Due Diligence for private equity and strategic buyers
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via? http://careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Transparency. Confidence. Trust.