Dedicated Field Support Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Dedicated Field Support Associate
Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Dedicated Field Support Associates are responsible for providing end to end white glove service ownership with point of call resolution, partnership, research, and proactive support for the Financial Center Brokerage Sales associates. This enhanced service model is built to align with business needs and preferred business goals which drive sales, FSA/client satisfaction, and efficiencies. Each associate provides full accountability, ownership, and coaching opportunities which builds powerful relationships with the FC Brokerage Sales associate. The team handles on-boarding, funding, ongoing service, and product inquiries for the entire Merrill Edge offering. The Dedicated Field Support Team will be responsible for demonstrating the highest standard of service for every FC Brokerage Sales associate interaction.
• Provide superior service and education to the FC Brokerage Sales associate through inbound/outbound calls and emails
• Possess an intense and committed focus on meeting the FC Brokerage Sales needs and exceeding reputations.
• Present the ability to multi-task, problem solve, and think analytically while demonstrating an exceptional support experience for the FC Brokerage Sales associate
• Effectively resolve FSA/BFA/client questions and research requests while proactively identifying additional needs and opportunities to enhance the relationship
• Demonstrate a cooperative, professional, and positive work demeanor while adhering to department call center metrics requirements, such as schedule adherence, duration, CMC call tracking, production, and call quality assessments
• Will be expected to apply and share best practices and past experiences with their peers and leadership team
• Provide FC Sales with accurate information by keeping abreast of operational procedures
• Establish Relationships with the FC Brokerage Sales associates along with further educating them on service functions.
Required Skills: “Must” have these skills to be minimally qualified
• Deliver complete and concise explanations to inquiries made via inbound calls
• Effectively resolve FSA/BFA questions and research requests while proactively identifying additional needs and opportunities to enhance the relationship
• Provide point of call resolution for issues
• Knowledge of Merrill Edge products and services
• Anticipate and understand FC Brokerage Sales needs
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and listening skills
• Integrity and ability to work as part of a team
• Foster collaborative relationships within and across business units
• Understand and demonstrate cultural awareness
• Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Provide strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Apply sound judgment in making decisions
• Strong follow up and organizational skills a must
• Must be detail-oriented
• Should be a highly-motivated self starter who can set goals and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
Special note : We do NOT hire to specific shifts, candidate must be flexible to work an 8.5 hour shift within operations hours: Phone gate is open 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM Monday-Friday and 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Saturday. All times EST.
Enterprise Job Description: Dedicated Field Support- responsible for providing end to end white glove service ownership with point of call resolution, partnership, research, and proactive support for the Financial Center Financial Solutions Advisors (FC FSA). This enhanced service model is built to align with business needs and Preferred Banking business goals which drive sales, FSA/client satisfaction, and efficiencies. Each associate provides full accountability, ownership, and coaching opportunities which builds powerful relationships with the FC FSAs. The team handles on-boarding, funding, ongoing service, product, and sales support inquiries for both Merrill Edge Advisory Center and Merrill Edge Self Directed Investment accounts. The ongoing growth of FC FSA service support will be achieved through the success of this team. Required Skills & Abilities include the following; a) These position requires an ability to multi-task and independently prioritize his/her workload, b) Must demonstrate a cooperative and professional work attitude, c) Representative will also be expected to think analytically, use strong research skills, and apply best practices/past experiences to problem resolution, d) Previous experience and proven results in previous Edge operations/service roles preferred, e) Capable of multi-tasking and working efficiently under stress and high volume, f) Strong organizational, time management and teamwork skills, g) Previous knowledge of Account Maintenance services is helpful, h) Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills, i) Track record of attention to detail and follow through on assignments, j) Apply sound judgment and enterprise-wide mindset in making decisions, k) Anticipate and understand client needs and concerns, l) Customer Service and/or call center experience preferred, m) Deliver high quality partner support stressing partner/client needs, problem resolution, and service/product knowledge, n) Deliver complete and concise explanations to inquiries made via inbound calls, o) Provide point of call resolution for issues, p) Ability to independently prioritize his/her workload, q) Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and listening skills, r) Ability to quickly build rapport with Home Office, Field and other business partners, s) Focus on personal and career development (e.g. Series 7/66 licensing, career advancement), t) Foster collaborative relationships within and across business units, u) Understand and demonstrate cultural awareness, integrity and ability to work as part of a team, v) Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills, w) Provide strong analytical and problem resolution skills, x) Anticipate and understand partner/client needs, y) Apply sound judgment in making decisions, z) Knowledge of Merrill Edge systems, products and applications.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Manages People: No
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .