Administrative Policy and Procedure Coordinator -
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60611
Administrative Policy and Procedure Coordinator – Accreditation Readiness
The Administrative Policy and Procedure Coordinator role provides leadership and ongoing organizational and structural support for the online policy and procedure system. Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation and ongoing compliance with Compliance
- Support the committees and stakeholders responsible for policy review and
- Manage intake and maintenance processes and communications for
- Serve as consultant in the design and implementation of policies and policy manuals and other
- Develop, maintain, and monitor a comprehensive project plan for each project or process
- Design and complete review of existing systems related to the policy and procedure function including grammar and
- Provide support and problem resolution assistance for policy and procedure related functions or projects. Help resolve problems associated with the implementation of a new online system to assure their ongoing effective functioning of the
- Participate in short-range planning and provide input to long-range planning for conversion and maintenance of the new document
- Evaluate project training needs and develop training strategies, standards, and Conduct instructional seminars. Recommend and implement training solutions.
- Prepare and give oral and written presentations to small
- Monitor milestone accomplishments of the implementation of the
- Maintain currency in the field through continuing
- Assist individuals, groups and inter-groups to examine, relate to, understand, and actively participate in the policy and procedure function, and differentiate between the
- Participate in improving the processes by recommending areas or approaches for improvement activities, implementing strategies, collecting data, and providing input to program content and process
- Assist in gathering data and analyzing outcomes
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or related field. Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum five years work experience, preferably in a large, complex healthcare organization
- Excellent computer skills and competent in Microsoft suite
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or management skills.
- Good organizational, analytical, and prioritization skills.
- Current knowledge in electronic applications. Previous experience with Compliance 360 Policy Manager preferred.
- Ability to work independently, self-directed.
- Previous management or performance improvement preferred.
- Demonstrated project management experience.