Data Analyst - Sales
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Downers Grove, IL 60137
Data Analyst – Sales (18015920)
What YouWill Do as the Data Analyst, Sales
As the Data Analyst, Sales, you will develop, implement, andmanage cross-functional Commercial Seeds Key Performance Indicators. You willdeliver related insights to the Sales Heads, District Manager and Sales team.You will drive significant impact and value, enabled by data drive decisions acrossthe business. You will improve the data availability by acting as a liaisonbetween Analytics and IT teams. You will leverage data and the informationstructure to ensure a “single source of truth”. As the Data Analyst – Sales,you will be the “go to” data analyst dedicated to supporting the Senior ExecutiveLeadership Team.
- Bringdeep understanding of Sales analytics and insights
- Producedata via SQL and other programming in partnership with the Application DeliveryLead
- Develop,measure and recommend decisions based upon KPIs
- Exploreand conduct analysis on business improvement opportunities
- Interactwith data scientists and industry experts
- EnableNA Seeds battle plans to drive growth in AgroCore Zones using market analyticssupport, target lists, and product performance data
- BS/BA Degree (MS preferred) preferably in Computer Science, Statistics,Math or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years of experience with data analysis and preparation, includingexperience with very large data sets
- Knowledge of data discovery tools such asQlik, Tableau or Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in database development & data model design
- Passion and deep understanding ofagriculture, marketplace dynamics, competitive environment and customer needs
- General sales, marketing and technicalskills; knowledge of product lines; knowledge of customers and distributionchannels; agronomic and seed marketing expertise
What We Offer:
- Full Benefit Package(Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with companymatch, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, 12 PaidHolidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, WellnessPrograms, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promoteswork/life balance, celebrates diversity and offers numerous family-orientedevents throughout the year
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company dedicated tofeeding the world and improving global food security by enabling millions offarmers to make better use of available resources. We are committed to rescuingland from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing ruralcommunities. We have 28,000 people in over 90 countries working to transformhow crops are grown.
Syngenta Contact Information:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster – Link (http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) poster – Link (http://webapps.dol.gov/elaws/firststep/poster_direct.htm)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster – Link (http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm)
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate inrecruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices forreasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexualorientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or anyother legally protected status.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.